Tertarik pulaknak buat Hakka-Style Stuffed Tofu dari http://schneiderchen.de/…saja nak rasa cara masakan orang hakka..oleh sebab resepi dalam bahasa inggeris…akak pun tepek jugak dlm bahasa inggeris…sedap jugak tofu ni..sepatutnya gunakan tofu tapi kat rumah cuma ada stok
tahu telur..gunakan itu aje…
- Stir all the ingredients for the stuffing in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl, save for the later use.
- Cut the tofu into 10 pieces, each about 4x7cm in size. Using a spoon to hollow out the center of each tofu rectangle to make a little box. Pat the tofu ‘boxes’ dry and dust them with cornstarch to coat them lightly. Fill each with about 1 tablespoon of the stuffing, mounding it slightly. Dust each piece of stuffed tofu with additional cornstarch to coat them lightly.
- Pour enough oil into a wok to fill 3 inches. Heat oil over medium-high heat to 150C/325F. Deep-fry the stuffed tofu, a few pieces at a time, until the tofu is golden brown and the filling is cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved oil and swirl to coat the sides. Add green onions and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Slip the fried tofu into the sauce and stir gently to coat. Transfer the tofu onto a serving platter, stuffing-side up, serve hot.
Akak tambah carrot, bunga kobis dan juga bawang holland.